SOUTH KYME GOLF CLUB. SENIORS SECTION (Members and Partners)
THURSDAY DECEMBER 14TH 2023
CHRISTMAS DINNER AT SKGC CLUBHOUSE 18.30 FOR 19.00 HOURS Smart Casual please
Menu: Prawn Cocktail or Soup
Turkey or Gammon with seasonable vegetables
Christmas Pudding or Cheesecake
Names on noticeboard please with Menu Choice
Only 60 PLACES AVAILABLE. Members £31 Guest £31
1st Drink included. A raffle will be held on the evening in support of the Senior Captains Charity “Sophie’s Journey”
There is now a list up on the Seniors’ Notice Board in the locker room to put your names on if you are interested in playing this season’s Winter League, to enable the Committee to balance the 3 divisions as equally as possible. Please do not put your name on the list if you do not intend to play.
The Winter League is a Stableford played over 14 holes (1, 2 & 7 to 18) every Tuesday between the 7th November 2023 and 27th February 2024 (weather permitting) with the best 10 from 14 or more scores to count. it may be extended up to the 26th March, if necessary, to enable 14 rounds to be played. There is also an Eclectic Competition in each division with the total of the best score on each hole over all the rounds played counting.
Full Winter League Rules can be found HERE.
A new Section has been added to the Seniors Webpage where rules for specific competition types can be found.
COMPETITION ENTRIES GUIDE
- SIGN INTO THE COMPETITION USING THE PSI SCREEN IN THE CLUBHOUSE.
- THE PRINTER WILL PRINT YOUR LABEL, TO BE STUCK AT THE TOP OF YOUR SCORECARD.
- EXCHANGE CARDS WITH ONE OF YOUR PLAYING PARTNERS.
GUIDE ON COMPLETION OF ROUND
- CHECK AND AGREE YOUR SCORE WITH YOUR MARKER, YOU SHOULD ENTER YOU SCORE EITHER MEDAL NET OR STABLEFORD POINTS IN THE SMALL BOX ON THE BOTTOM LEFT OF THE CARD.
- ENTER YOU SCORE ON THE PSI SCREEN IN THE CLUBHOUSE OR USING THE HOWDIDIDO APP ON YOUR PHONE. THIS SHOULD (IN LINE WITH THE RULES OF GOLF) BE COMPLETED AS SOON AS POSSIBLE AFTER YOUR ROUND IS COMPLETED BUT IN ANY CASE PRIOR TO LEAVING THE CLUB. PLACE YOUR CARD (ONCE ENTERED ONTO THE SYSTEM) IN THE SENIORS SCORECARD BOX WHICH IS SEPERATE TO THE CLUB BOX AND LOCATED IN THE FOYER.
- IF YOU EITHER FAIL TO ENTER YOUR SCORE OR THERE IS NO CARD RETURNED YOU WILL BE EITHER DISQUALIFIED OR HAVE AN NR RECORDED AGAINST YOUR NAME. CONTINUED NRS WILL BE REFERED TO THE HANDICAP CHAIRMAN AUTOMATICALLY BY ENGLAND GOLF WHO WILL RECOMMEND SANCTIONS FOR PLAYERS IF NECESSARY.
PLEASE FOLLOW THE ABOVE GUIDANCE IT SAVES TIME AND ALLOWS THOSE MEMBERS OF THE COMMITTEE RESPONSIBLE TO CLOSE COMPETITIONS IN A TIMELY MANNER WITH AS LITTLE FUSS AS POSSIBLE.